Evangel Records is a Japanese label for overlooked British Rock.
60s and 70s psych, folk and pop rock. Original and only Japanese releasing.
1998 Evangel Records all rights reserved. Last modified:May 2002.
Original design by Noboru Fujisaki.
|| Factory/Five Day Rain : Factory/Five Day Rain, EV.008
- Path Through The Forest. -Factory
- Gone. -Factory
- Mr. Lacy. -Factory
- Try A Little Sunshine. -Factory
- Red Chalk Hill. -Factory
- 2nd Generation Woman. -Factory
- Path Through The Forest (New Version) -Factory
- Red Chalk Hill. (John Pantry)
All recorded by FACTORY at IBC Studios, London by Brian Carroll and Damon Lyon Shaw for Homegrown Music.
FIVE DAY RAIN:
- Too Much Of Nothing-Five Day Rain.
- Leave It At that- Five Day Rain
- Good Year- Five Day Rain
- Movin? On- Five Day Rain
- Fall Out- Five Day Rain.
- She?s A Good Looking Woman- Five Day Rain
- Don?t Be Mislead- Five Day Rain
- Sea Song- Five Day Rain
- Rough Cut Marmalade - Five-Day Rain.
- Lay Me Down- Five Day Rain
All recorded by FIVE DAY RAIN at IBC Studios, London by Brian Carroll and Damon Lyon Shaw for Homegrown Music.
|| Just Others/Amalgam : Just Others/Amalgam, EV.007
- I Do Not Know Your Name
- Question Of Emotion
- A Ballad Of Lady Ann
- We Are Not Alone
- Close Your Eyes To The Sun
- Concerning A Lost Love
- I Miss You
- Song For All Seasons
- Ballad Of A Londoner
- Where Is He?
- A Dialogue Between A Young Man And The Night
- At The End Of The Rainbow
- Sing For Me
|| Elite : Any port in a storm, EV.006
- Any Port In A Storm (3:16) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
- All Thing's I'd Share (4:21) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
- Hit And Run (3:28) Piet Brinton
- Take Away (4:00) Piet Brinton
- Part Of My Life (3:45) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
- Come Clean (3:00) Piet Brinton
- Tonight (3:15) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
- Mist At Midnight (4:30) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
- City Girl (2:45) Piet Brinton
- Daughter Of The Moon (3:45) Piet Brinton
- Money Talks (5:03) R. Askwith / J. Dunn
|| Peter Daltrey : English Roses, EV.001 -----SOLD OUT
- Richard and I
- Nothing more than this
- 251 Menlove Avenue
- Eighteen Summers
- Faye Goes Dreaming
- The Hall of Mirrors
- Dream On
- Roundway Hill
- English Roses
- The Unicorn
||One Way Ticket : OneWay Ticket , EV.002---SOLD OUT
- Don't Ask Why 3:25 Recorded at IBC studios.
- I Wanna Dance 3:11 Recorded at IBC studios.
- So Many Ways 3:50 Recorded at IBC studios. Featuring the Mellotron.
- Take A Ride 2:18 Recorded at IBC studios.
- Listen To The Children 3:22 Recorded at Regent Sound Studio, where the Rolling Stones made their first albums.
- It's Too Late 3:02 Recorded at IBC studios.
- Do You Remember 3:19 Recorded at IBC studios.
- I Wanna Rock 2:37 This was the first song that Brian and Damon wrote together and is taken from the only surviving cassette of this session.
- Lusty Eyes 3:05 Recorded at IBC studios.
- D D D D Dance 3:40 Recorded at IBC studios.
- Can't Stop Me Dancing 3:24 Recorded at Mayfair Studios London.
- I Want You 3:43 Demo recorded at IBC studios.
- Gotta Get Some Money 2:24 Recorded at IBC studios.
- Come Back Romance 3:25 Demo recorded at IBC studios.
- Caribbean Way 3:25 Recorded at IBC studios. Released in the UK and Germany.
- You Know 3:15 Recorded at IBC studios. Featuring the Mellotron.
- I'm Hurt 3:22 Demo recorded at Damon's house. This was to be the last song that Damon and Brian worked on together.
||Peter Daltrey : When We Were Indians,EV.003 |
- Don't dream about Jack
- Tender is the Night (1996 Version)
- The Invisible Man
- Ravenswing (1996 Version)
- The Kubrick Letter
- Going back to Bohemia (1996 Version)
- Days in the rain
- You can't go home again
- When we were Indians
||Clodagh Simonds:Six Elementary Songs , EV.004
- Be more obvious
- Oh Mother here we go
- I won't eat my heart out for you
- The truth about science
- By the glacial lake
||Gordon Haskell:Serve at Room Temperature , EV.005
- All The Usual Mistakes
- Breathing In
- Vivaldi's Song
- I Need Your Love So Much
- Living In The Attic
- Castles In The Sky
- People Don't Care
- My Baby
How to order from Evangel Records:
Send £15 Sterling cash (except Clodagh Simonds £10) per copy plus 2 IRCs, to address:
or email Noboru Fujisaki
Kodaira-city, Tokyo 187